Yukon Dog Sledding and Sightseeing Tour
Want the ultimate Alaskan Dog Mushing experience?
Ride with the some of the premier Alaska Racing Huskies, an educational Q & A presentation on Mushing by our resident mushing experts, and a visit to the FREE Puppy Camp. Feel the excitement of riding with an experienced dog sled musher over cut trails through the Yukon wilderness!
- 30 Minute Dog Mushing Adventure!
- Ride in cart pulled by Iditarod racing dogs
- Travel over a mile through the forest with the dogs
- Interact with the professional dog mushers and trainers
- Attend interactive information session with an Iditarod musher
- Visit Caribou Crossing, dog mushing training camp
- Includes full BBQ lunch
- Gift shop
- Wildlife Museum
- Petting zoo including goats, mini horses, and alpacas
- See and hold the puppies that one day could be running in the Iditarod!
Make sure all members of your group have a valid Passport that allows entrance to Canada and back into the United States. Skagway sits only 15 miles from the Canadian border so all tours do leave the United States and reenter through US Customs.