Glacier ATV Tour
Travel to the peaks of a remote mountain, visit a hidden glacier, and feel on top of the world – all in one afternoon.
Glacier ATV tours is all about adventure, fun, and having a completely unique experience!
Travel up Paddy’s Peak on a brand new ATV with an experienced and professional tour guide who will safely drive you up for over 6 miles through beautiful forests and tundra zones. See lakes, snow covered peaks, and of course, glaciers!
Get up close and personal with a hidden glacier deep in the wilderness. Explore a high apline ridgeline overlooking the famed Lake Bennett. Watch the glacier crack and breaks into the lake, see caribou and other wildlife climb the massive mountains, and have a once in a lifetime experience in the wilderness.
- Travel up 6 miles abandoned mining road the side of a mountain
- Enter a tundra landscape, with views in every direction for miles
- Visit hidden ancient glacier at the very peak
- Keep an eye out for mountain goats, sheep, and caribou
- Next drive to the other side of the peak to view Lake Bennett – 25 mile long lake made famous during the Klondike Gold Rush
- Explore and walk around the tundra environment
- Have lunch on the bluff overlooking the lake
Make sure to bring your cameras for all the photos stops you will be making!
Weather can change quickly and drastically in Alaska. Please bring extra layers in case the temperature drops or the weather changes during your tour.
Make sure all members of your group have a valid Passport that allows entrance to Canada and back into the United States. Skagway sits only 15 miles from the Canadian border so all tours do leave the United States and reenter through US Customs.